17:49 27.05.2015 PoliticsPoroshenko calls on foreign ambassadors to promote tapping of Ukraine's potential
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has received credentials from the ambassadors of a series of foreign states. Welcoming the diplomats, he, in particular, expressed the hope that their work would ...
15:04 27.05.2015 EconomyUkraine not ready for NATO membership
14:14 27.05.2015 EconomyTurchynov offers NATO to revive An-70 project
12:03 27.05.2015 EconomyPoroshenko exempts defense imports from duties, taxes
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed laws on amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine and the Customs Code of Ukraine to create favorable conditions for the implementation of state defense ...
11:09 27.05.2015 SportsChances to win Wednesday's final for Dnipro and Seville almost equal - Fedorchuk
09:42 27.05.2015 PoliticsUS not ready to wage war for Ukraine - White House
- Dutch lawyer about “Scythian treasures” trial: Ukraine has a very strong case
- Putin, ISIS are two faces of barbarism
The participants in the last round of tripartite gas talks, involving Russia, Ukraine and the EU, have found a mutually acceptable solution to the so-called debt issue over gas supplies to Ukraine in 2013-2014.
- Congressional engagement on Ukraine intensifies since Euro-Maidan
- West must strongly deter Russia from further aggression - Nuland
- Yatseniuk to West: Ukraine needs defensive weapons to protect EU borders
- There is War in Europe: Let's not Repeat the Munich Betrayal of 1938, write Czech and Slovak public intellectuals
Oleksandr Turchynov, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine: "Ukraine will never supply the components to weapons, which the aggressor is going to use to kill our people ... Our defense companies have been brought to bankruptcy, the armed forces and defense capacity of our country have been ruined. The aggression of the Russian Federation is to be the final ch ...