16:12 02.07.2015 PoliticsUS supports Saakashvili in Odesa region development - ambassador
15:31 02.07.2015 PoliticsNew Constitution version to stipulate Crimea, Sevastopol autonomy - Poroshenko
14:53 02.07.2015 SocietyOperation Border-2015 results in detention of 150 illegal immigrants - state border service
12:01 02.07.2015 PoliticsVerkhovna Rada dismisses Ecology Minister
11:06 02.07.2015 PoliticsPoroshenko rules out early elections to Parliament
09:55 02.07.2015 PoliticsMoscow city court dismisses Savchenko appeal
The Moscow City Court on Wednesday dismissed the appeal submitted by the lawyers of Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadiya Savchenko against refusal to release her from custody in view of her PACE delegate i ...
InterviewsI find it tremendously radical that Russia has invaded the European country- David Kramer, ex-president of Freedom House
David Kramer, Senior Director for Human Rights and Human Freedoms at the McCain Institute for International Leadership, Washington, D.C., gave an interview to the Ukrinform own American correspondent Yaroslav Dovgopol.
- Lilia Shevtsova: Russian society is a boiling kettle with the lid closed
- Kwasniewski: Russia won't stop after what has already happened
- IMF assesses positively work of current government of Ukraine
- Consequences of Kremlin's aggression to be grave for Russia - NATO Secretary General
The "Normandy Four" has issued a joint declaration to state that the foreign ministers of France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine met on June 23, 2015 in Paris to discuss the cease-fire agreement and the political process in Ukraine in a way to ensure full implementation of the Minsk agreements.
- Ukraine fighting on two fronts, Yatsenyuk says in US
- Poroshenko: We have no possibility of retreat, no time to wait